European Law & Competition
Helping clients achieve their business objectives by advising them on how to structure their deals and contracts in line with competition law requirements, and by persuing complaints and legal actions for competition law infringements.
- Advise on Spanish and European antitrust issues
- Compliance programmes
- Representation of clients in investigations and judicial proceedings related to collusive practices and other infigements.
- Judicial review of administrative decisions
- European litigation before the Court of First Instance and the European Court of Justice
- Private enforcement of competition rules before the competent authorities, including claims for damages
- State aid and public subsidy procedures
- EU tax law
- Advice on drafting, interpretation and compliance with comercial contracts from a comptetition law perspective
- Competition Law in regulated sectors such as electrónico communications, telecomunications.
- Advice on free movement of goods, services, persons and capital, and freedom of establishment.
- Representation of clients in procedures for infringement of European Law.
- European Court of Justice: actions for cancellation, omission, infingement, compensation claims and preliminary rulings.